With limited supervision, perform inspections following standardized methods per a MIL-I45208A and EB2678 QA System. Visually inspect and check parts using a variety of precision measuring instruments or against fixed samples. Check dimensions and finishes against blueprint or work order specifications. Be able to facilitate cradle to grave reporting for all government components.
1. Receive and inspect designated incoming purchased parts for quality and inventory placement. Enter inspection results into Vendor computer file and Oracle. Store in racking using the Locator data base.
2. Inspect and file all MTRs and CoCs for government product. Inspect and file all work order and shop orders for government components.
3. Use blueprints and handheld gages to accept or reject purchased or in-house machined parts
4. Facilitate 1st piece inspection, in-process inspection, and final inspection process for all machined parts
5. Stock shelves per procedure with government inspected parts that are ready for product/assembly use
6. Identify to purchasing any rejected parts by submitting NODs (notice of discrepancies) and perform follow up with corrective action with the supplier
7. Leverage Hays procedures to process Hays’ RMAs and facilitate rework and restocking
8. Establish system for non-conforming machining scrap. Facilitate corrective actions as needed
9. Document all customer complaints into a CRM database. Be able to contact customers for investigative purposes and be able to discuss corrective actions to the customer.
10. Calibrate and document hand-held gages (i.e., calipers, micrometers, and rings) per MIL-STD-45622 and maintain inventory
11. Perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Flow test diaphragms and orifices to establish accuracy of Hays standards prior to assembly or shipment
2. Facilitate the following audits per QA procedures: work instruction, final product prior to shipping, 5S, drawing revision levels, rubber cure dates, 1st piece inspection data, and final inspection sheets
3. Facilitate root cause and corrective action activities per QA Manager’s request. This includes quarantining and testing suspected defects.
1. Associate or technical degree in Quality, Industrial, or Manufacturing Engineering or 3+ years of experience in a MIL-I45208A or EB2678M QA System. 3+ years of experience in an ISO-9001 QA system is also acceptable.
2. Ability to verify blueprint specifications by using calipers, micrometers, scales, torque, and pressure test equipment
3. Intermediate computer skills, including capability with Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook.
4. Experience in creating test and audit reports in Excel or Word
5. Good written and verbal communications skills
6. Must be detail orientated
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Hays Fluid Controls, Division of Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.