CNC Machining Center Operator / Programmer II
Senior level of machine operation in a climate-controlled environment. The job typically requires the ability to follow demonstrated steps and perform advanced adjusting to produce to a general specification, or equivalent. Work typically involves operation of machinery or equipment that is unique to the application and does not require formal training in a trade. Work may involve frequent handling of moderate to heavy materials and may include walking or standing most of the time.
1. Set-up, program and maintain CNC machines.
2. Install and operate all programs on CNC machines.
3. Operate and maintain several pieces of manufacturing machinery, including turret lathes, 6” Goss machines, 1-2-3 Goss machines, chap saw, cold saw, drill presses, and CNC lathe and mill (HAAS).
4. Follow work instructions, drawings, established quality standards, and established safety protocols.
5. Meet defined production expectations.
6. Manages workload/output and ensures quality expectations are met.
7. Recommends tooling/equipment purchases to improve production, quality, and time savings.
8. Assist with inventory by counting and writing tags.
9. Perform within the physical and environmental demands of the job, as described in Section E: Working Conditions.
ADDITIONAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Ability to program manually or utilize CAD/CAM software for program development.
2. Optimize programs as needed to increase efficiency.
3. Maintain a clean and organized work area.
1. High School Diploma or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
2. 5+ years of experience in a comparable role.
3. Ability to read and understand necessary measuring equipment (dial calipers, depth micrometers, thread gauges).
4. Work with hands using hand tools, saws, etc.
5. Advanced competency reading blueprints/sketches.
6. Advanced knowledge of tooling required to operate machinery.
7. CAD/CAM experience.
8. Basic keyboarding and computer skills.
9. Good written and verbal communications skills.
10. Ability to multitask.
11. Experience with OSP/Fanuc controls.
12. Excellent time management skills.
14. Team player.
15. Basic math skills.
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
1. 5S experience a plus.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No phone calls please, as we will happily contact you, should your skills, knowledge and qualifications match our needs. Hays Fluid Controls, Division of Romac Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.